Do you want to get familiar with sweater vests? Learn more below. Keep your look sharp and classic with the versatile sweater vest. A sweater vest is a piece of clothing made by knitting or weaving and is just like a sweater. It does not have sleeves and possesses a plunging neckline. Sweater vests are a great layering option for both men and women. You can wear it over a dress shirt or underneath a jacket or coat.
The most popular fabrics used to make sweater vests are wool, polyester, cotton, viscose, cashmere, nylon, and acrylic. Most sweater vests are made up of any of the above-mentioned materials while others blend two to three to add specialty. You can choose which one you prefer to wear as it has different advantages and disadvantages.
The vest features many patterns and designs that you can choose from, and they are perfect for keeping you fashionable. Some practices include tight and regular-shaped patterns (triangular, rectangle, rhombus, square), round style or stripes, argyle pattern, etc.
The neck shape that is most common in sweater vests is V shape. Sweater vests are available in the form of button-ups or without buttons. The size and color of the buttons depending on the sweater vest's color to develop contrast.
Sweater vest can be categorized in the following sizes: Men's sweater vests, Women's sweater vest and Kids' sweater vest. Each type comes in different sizes which are listed below:
Small: Length: 63.5 cm, Chest: 94 cm, Shoulder: 37 cm, Weight: 25 – 40 kg
Medium: Length: 65.0 cm, Chest: 98 cm, Shoulder: 39 cm, Weight: 40 – 50 kg
Large: Length: 67.0 cm, Chest: 104 cm, Shoulder: 42 cm, Weight: 50 – 55 kg
Extra Large: Length: 68.5 cm, Chest: 112 cm, Shoulder: 46 cm, Weight: 55 – 60 kg
2X Large: Length: 68.5 cm, Chest: 120 cm, Shoulder: 49 cm, Weight: 60 – 65 kg
Advantages Of Sweater Vest:
- There are many colors of sweater vest (Red, white, blue, pink, aqua, yellow.) for you, and you can have many choices.
- It is perhaps best known for keeping you warm, and it also can accent a variety of outfits, including ties and dress shirts.
- The lightweight sweater vest provides you with comfortability.
- A sweater vest can protect your body from harmful UV rays, necessary for fair-skinned individuals.
- You can use a sweater vest formally or informally, either at an event or office.
- The vest's classic style can range from collar to boxy silhouettes with unstructured cuts and slant pockets.
- Durability, the material is soft and elastic and last for years
- The color of your sweater vest never fades
As times change, so does the way you dress for various occasions. Whether it's to fit the season or to add a bit of flair, a sweater vest is your go-to choice. From classic and traditional designs to casual and trendy ones, you've got no shortage of fun when wearing these sweater vests. The sweater vest is excellent for travel or everyday wear. You'll look and feel your best in one! It will help if you get a sweater vest because it reflects your personality and fashion sense.